This event is for you if you are a CSO, VP or directly report to one, or are a director or manager, and . . .
- Role in Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM) program creation or execution for corporate, cyber or physical security risk scope
- Some or full responsibility for physical security operations
- Development or approval role for an AI for physical security strategy
- Interest in learning how your security function can benefit from digital transformation and culture improvement initiatives
- Cybersecurity responsibilities for electronic physical security systems
- Responsibility for site security at multiple locations
- Major role in business continuity and disaster recovery planning and/or execution
- Workplace Violence Prevention program responsibilities
- Interest in moving beyond reactive / responsive security to achieve proactive, predictive and preemptive capabilities
- Responsibility for physical security technology design, deployment or utilization
- Large legacy physical security systems that you want to upgrade in security-effective and cost-effective ways
- Security camera deployment of 500 or more cameras
- Instrumental role in implementing organizational resilience
Discover the most successful approaches to reducing security risks to acceptable levels, at an acceptable cost, in a manner that is enabling to the business.
Business Security Leadership goes beyond “business alignment” to use principles of organizational resilience and operational excellence to actively strengthen mission execution across the business.
Not as a “one size fits all” corporate initiative, but as sustainable function- and division-specific improvements, all from appropriate risk management perspectives.
What does it mean to establish uniform physical security due diligence across all your facilities?
What are your roles in your organization’s digital transformation and culture improvement efforts (including Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging)? How do these intersect with the scope of your security function? Do your organization’s other leaders understand the contribution these initiatives can make to proactive and preventive security, in addition to effective security response?
As these initiatives roll forward, don’t let your security function be left behind!
Discover what the true scope of proactive and preemptive workplace violence (WPV) prevention in a modern organization, and how it can address the commonly hidden WPV corporate liability gaps that your organization may have.
Walk away with technical insights that will help you get a better grip on your security technology infrastructure and prepare for emerging technologies.
Learn what it means to have the right combination of AI, automation and people in the deployment of emerging technologies to maximize the force multiplier effects of your physical security technology, and enable security operations enhancements at a smooth and non-disruptive pace.
Bring your own devices to the event – tablet or laptop and smartphone – to try out AI-enabled security system capabilities including automated emergency and crisis response dashboards.
Participate in cyber-enabled emergency response drills. See and operate an on-site virtual GSOC/EOC with AI-based preventive, preemptive and proactive security operations.
In a hands-on mode, examine cloud-based security system capabilities in a hybrid on-prem cloud-enabled deployment.
Explore what a future-ready risk-oriented Security technology strategy would look like. Consider how to migrate from your current security technology infrastructure to what will give you the security operations and management capabilities in the near future.
Attendance is limited to 50 seats to make hands-on technology interaction possible for all attendees.
GSO Participant Video Testimonials
Participants in previous GSO Events share their excitement and explain how GSO is so very different from other security conferences and workshops.
This is the only security industry event based on a 5-year look-ahead at where business trends and technology trends can take you.
Although it is about where the tech trends are going, it’s even more about how you can use advanced technologies to bring your security operations capabilities to where they will need to be within 3 – 5 years.
How to Make This Event HIghly Relevant to You
Join our Event Invitation List to get advance information and maximize the relevance of the event to you personally.
In advance of the event, you can describe for both our session leaders and our technology sponsors the challenges you face, the objectives you have for the immediate and near-term future, and what questions you have about security operations program elements. We’ll provide a way that you can share with us the kinds of details you’d like to hear about the session topics. We’ll provide you with some assessment worksheets that you can use to rate the elements of your security program, assess the strengths and weaknesses of your security technology infrastructure, to sharpen the focus of your questions, interactions and networking during the event.