This event is for you if you are a CSO, VP or directly report to one, or are a director or manager, and . . .
- Role in Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM) program creation or execution for corporate, cyber or physical security risk scope
- Some or full responsibility for physical security operations
- Development or approval role for an AI for physical security strategy
- Cybersecurity responsibilities for electronic physical security systems
- Responsibility for site security at multiple locations
- Senior role in business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Interest in moving beyond reactive/responsive security to achieve proactive, predictive and preemptive capabilities
- Responsibility for physical security technology design, deployment or utilization
- Large legacy physical security systems that you want to upgrade in security-effective and cost-effective ways
- Security camera deployment of 500 or more cameras
- Instrumental role in implementing organizational resilience
Discover the most successful approaches to reducing security risks to acceptable levels, at an acceptable cost, in a manner enabling the business.
Business Security Leadership goes beyond “business alignment” to use principles of organizational resilience and operational excellence to actively strengthen mission execution across the business.
Not as a “one size fits all” corporate initiative, but as sustainable function- and division-specific improvements, all from appropriate risk management perspectives.
Walk away with technical insights that will help you get a better grip on your security technology infrastructure and prepare for emerging technologies.
Bring your own devices (BYOD) – tablet or laptop and smartphone – to try out AI-enabled security system capabilities.
Participate in cyber-enabled emergency response drills, and operate an on-site virtual GSOC/EOC with AI-based preventive, preemptive and proactive security operations.
Attendance is limited to 50 seats to make this possible.
GSO Participant Video Testimonials
Participants in previous GSO Events share their exitement and explain how GSO is so very different from other security conferences and workshops.
This is the only security industry event based on a 5-year look-ahead at where business trends and technology trends can take you .
Although it is about where the tech trends are going, it’s even more about how you can use advanced technologies to get where you want to go.
All previous events were sold out in advance!