This event is for you if you are a CSO, VP or directly report to one, or are a director or manager, and . . .
- Role in Enterprise Security Risk Management (ESRM) program creation or execution for corporate, cyber or physical security risk scope
- Some or full responsibility for physical security operations
- Development or approval role for an AI for physical security strategy
- Interest in learning how your security function can benefit from digital transformation and culture improvement initiatives
- Cybersecurity responsibilities for electronic physical security systems
- Responsibility for site security at multiple locations
- Major role in business continuity and disaster recovery planning and/or execution
- Workplace Violence Prevention program responsibilities
- Interest in moving beyond reactive / responsive security to achieve proactive, predictive and preemptive capabilities
- Responsibility for physical security technology design, deployment or utilization
- Large legacy physical security systems that you want to upgrade in security-effective and cost-effective ways
- Security camera deployment of 500 or more cameras
- Instrumental role in implementing organizational resilience
Discover the most successful approaches to reducing security risks to acceptable levels, at an acceptable cost, in a manner enabling the business.
Business Security Leadership goes beyond “business alignment” to use principles of organizational resilience and operational excellence to actively strengthen mission execution across the business.
Not as a “one size fits all” corporate initiative, but as sustainable function- and division-specific improvements, all from appropriate risk management perspectives.
What does it mean to establish uniform physical security due diligence across all your facilities?
What are your roles in your organization’s digital transformation and culture improvement efforts? How do these intersect with the scope of your security function?
As these initiatives roll forward, don’t let your security function be left behind!
Discover what the true scope of proactive and preemptive workplace violence (WPV) prevention in a modern organization, and how it can address the commonly hidden WPV corporate liability gaps that your organization may have.
Walk away with technical insights that will help you get a better grip on your security technology infrastructure and prepare for emerging technologies.
Bring your own devices (BYOD) – tablet or laptop and smartphone – to try out AI-enabled security system capabilities including automated emergency and crisis response dashboards.
Participate in cyber-enabled emergency response drills. See and operate an on-site virtual GSOC/EOC with AI-based preventive, preemptive and proactive security operations.
In a hands-on mode, examine cloud-based security system capabilities in a hybrid on-prem cloud-enabled deployment.
Explore what a future-ready risk-oriented Security technology strategy would look like. Consider how to migrate from your current security technology infrastructure to what will give you the security operations and management capabilities in the near future.
Attendance is limited to 50 seats to make this possible for all attendees.
GSO Participant Video Testimonials
Participants in previous GSO Events share their excitement and explain how GSO is so very different from other security conferences and workshops.
This is the only security industry event based on a 5-year look-ahead at where business trends and technology trends can take you.
Although it is about where the tech trends are going, it’s even more about how you can use advanced technologies to bring your security operations capabilities to where they will need to be within 3 – 5 years.
The GSO Tech Lab limits tech sponsorship to one sponsor for each major technology category –such as access control, video, perimeter intrusion detection, credentials and readers (including mobile digital credentials) – and several sponsors that cover the AI-based video and IoT sensor analytics product spectrum.
All previous events were sold out in advance!